1. 2. 3. Lindsey's Journey: Hopeless 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Hopeless 27. 28.

29.
Well that about sums it up.  I took a test yesterday and got a big fat negative.  The crazy thing is with Ovidrel you have to be careful not to test too soon after the shot because you could get a false positive (it's pregnancy hormones your shooting).  Nope.  No false positive.  The only thing is I tested at 3 weeks.  I'll go ahead and do it again next Wednesday which would be 4 weeks but I am not holding out any hope. 

Stupid me for even thinking/wishing that it would come up positive. I've never wanted to do IVF so this was pretty much our last option.  We could do it again next month, which I think we will, but then that's it.  We are done.  It's time to accept it.

Super Sad from Houston.

Labels:

30. 31. 32.