1. 2. 3. Lindsey's Journey: Reflection 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Reflection 27. 28.

29.
Our trip to Dallas was a success!  My bestie had no idea we were coming and she was very excited to see me.  I love my friends.  I'm lucky to have such great friends.  They are just an extension of my family and are very important to me and I was very happy to be able to celebrate the big 3-0 with her. 

This bestie has been through a lot in the last few years and is very excited for the journey of her thirties. It definitely made me reflect on why exactly I hate the idea of turning thirty.  I think it's because this is the first time in my life I'm seeing my face age.  I'm not rolling in the dough so I can't spend my (and my hubs) hard earned money on Botox or all the other filler/freezer products out there that is pumped in to J-Lo, Jenn Aniston and all the other ageless beauties.  Although, I would in a heart beat if I could and I've been known to beg the hubs to let me...

But I also saw this the other day... on Pinterest and I almost cried.

´╗┐That hit home for me.  I've previously spoke of Mr. Todd and also my sister-in-law's brother was taken way too soon (18 years old).  It made me feel stupid and petty.  So every time I look in the mirror and see a laugh line, forehead wrinkle or crows feet on my face, I am going to try and repeat the above quote as a dang mantra.  It does not mean that I won't still want to fix all the "imperfections" and if I can/could afford it, I would still do it in a flash but I am going to try and focus on the positives more often and things I can change, not on the things I cannot.

Speaking of positives:
Happy day!
30. 31. 32.