1. 2. 3. Lindsey's Journey: Where All My Blogger At? 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Where All My Blogger At? 27. 28.

29.
So in my hasty search for a great place to take one of my besties for her 30th's birthday (gasp) this weekend, I came across a website that had Dallas restaurants/bars reviewed by 5 different foodies.  There was Dallas Foodie, Susie Drinks Dallas, The Dallas Socials, and Foodbitch.  I cannot claim to be followers to any of these sites because, well I'm in Houston and no longer in D-town, but I'm rambling, that's not even my point...where are all the Houston Foodies/Bloggers at?  (I'm having a very hard time ending my sentence in a preposition but since I'm going for the whole where's-my-boys-at assimilation, I digress).

I mean, since starting my blog I've reviewed a few restaurants/hot spots in Houston and I hope to continue and maybe one day, someone will soak up my advice/opinions but in the mean time, it would be nice to  follow another foodie.  I often look to the Houston Press site for info around town but that's pretty much a magazine...I need a someone I can relate to better.  Maybe I'm just being needy?

Any recommendations?  If I manage to stumble across a blog or three I will most definitely share.  In the mean time, I will continue to provide my riveting reviews of my own! :)
30. 31. 32.