1. 2. 3. Lindsey's Journey: So Far, So Good 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. So Far, So Good 27. 28.

29.
Why is it when they tell you not to eat or drink anything after midnight you are unbelievably parched and starving by 8:00 am?  It's just because you cannot have it, you want it so much more...

So the retrieval process went well, overall it was pretty easy.  They half knock you out.  Meaning you're actually awake but don't remember anything.  Like nada. You probably already know that I love this clinic.  The nurses are awesome, the doctors are really great and they are all very positive.  During yesterday's procedure, the anesthesiologist Dr. White (cutest lady ever) said, "what a perfect day to get pregnant - Valentine's day".  She also mentioned that she has twin girls that are IVF babies too.  She proceeded to start talking to me about names and when I'm pregnant, yada yada yada.  Dr. White actually said I clapped along with everyone else when they successfully removed 15 eggs.  They warned me in advance of the cheering.

I was pretty uncomfortable yesterday but with minimal pain.  The Hubs was stellar in his nursing skills, waited on me hand and foot.  Today I'm still not 100% but much better, still a bit uncomfortable.  I'm waiting on the call from the lab regarding the embryo fertilization.  It's all quite unreal. 

The implant/transfer will happen on Tuesday next week and then it's really on for 10 days.  Those 10 days will be torturous but it will be important for me to not get stressed out.  I've also established that if I am pregnant after all this I will be in my third trimester during the hotest time of the year.  Know what?  I don't care, bring it on.  :o)
30. 31. 32.