3. Lindsey's Journey: Bed Rest Winning
29. For as much complaining as I do about bed rest, there are lots of positives too. I just need to do a better job of focusing on those....
Aside from the obvious, "it's the best for the babies", I've been thinking about the other positives, such as:
- I get dressed approximately once a week.
- I'm saving on make up, hair products and parfume.
- I don't have to buy any more maternity clothes (for work or special occassions...see item #1).
- I do my hair approximately once a week.
- My alarm clock hasn't been used in months.
- My nails look fabulous - no doing any dishes or chores or anything helps.
- Saving tons of gas money.
- Keeping mileage low on my car lease too.
- No spending money on dining out.
- My feet aren't swelling like a ballon.
- Even though I have aches and pains, I know bed rest makes it that much more tolerable.
- My patience and control issues have been tested to the limit and
I think improved drastically, as I'm forced to relent.
There are probably more, much more, positives but that's a start. Way to focus on the positives!