1. 2. 3. Lindsey's Journey: Family Time 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. Family Time 27. 28.

29.
My brother and his whole crew came to visit last weekend. He has a twelve year old, a six year old and a two year old. They tried to visit on two other occasions but were derailed due to illness. No one wanted the Nuggets to get sick.

My oldest nephew, the twelve year old, is in 7th grade. He's 5'4". He was the only baby in the fam for six years. He's so not a baby anymore. 

Kids are a really clear indicator of how fast life is moving. I realize every new years that the year seemed to have disappeared but when you see a baby start to turn into a little man, it's quite eye opening.

I can only imagine what it's like for my parents. Their babies are having babies. I can guess that they've gotten used to it by now but I cannot even picture the men The Nuggets will grow into let alone imagine their children. Whoa! Let's slow this time warp down Lindsey!

We had a great time during their visit but it wasn't long enough!

Xoxo - Lindsey 

Labels: ,

30. 31. 32.