1. 2. 3. Lindsey's Journey: So Much 4. 12. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 23. 24.

25. 26. So Much 27. 28.

29.
I'm so lucky.

I'm so busy with life happenings that I don't even have enough time to blog.  I've said it before, if this generated enough income so that I didn't have to work, I'd be a full time blogger.  Since that dream hasn't come true (nor have I put enough effort into it) I am busy working full time and being a mommy 24/7.   That means that my blog will unfortunately be cyclical.  Which also means any reader that I started to recruit...I'll lose.

Thanks to anyone who continues to check in and see if I've posted in 6789 days....Mom. :)

So much has been going on!!!

My boys were baptized.  Finally.

Traditionally, in the Catholic religion babies are usually baptized pretty quickly.  Within the first three months. Typically.  Since my boys were discouraged from major public areas I missed that inital window.  And then things got hectic and I missed the next window.  Then I was approaching 10 months and I finally got it on the calendar. 

It was mostly family.

It was beautiful.

I have a very special bestie who agreed to be both boys Godmother and my younger brother agreed to be their Godfather.  There are many special people in our lives that I would have wanted to possibly be a Godparent/sponser but picking became difficult.  So we left it up to the religious aspect and selected only individuals that would assist us in bringing the boys up Catholic.

Are we perfect in our religious ways. NOPE.  The Hubs isn't even Catholic but because he is indifferent and he knows my preference, he agreed and supported our decision. 

Very special day.

Next.

THE NUGGETS ARE TEN MONTHS OLD! 

What!?!?!?!?!?  When did that happen?! 

Weston has three, yes you read that correctly, three top teeth coming in right now.  He is still a pretty easy going baby.  I told you I was lucky.  Go back up to the top...re-read it if you need to. 

I was honestly wondering if we were going to make it to the one year mark with only two bottom teeth.  I imagine Corbin's will start coming in pretty soon as well.

These boys.  They have some attitude.   Some real personality.  They absolutely see each other now.  They scream argue at each other when toys are taken by the other (I was curious when this would start to happen).  Corbin lets you know when he wants something.  Anything.  Everything.  Especially your cell phone.

Weston is pretty chill. He has developed a rash.  I'm positive it's a food intolerance but I'm having challenges determining which food.  I'm thinking its dairy.  Even with his itchy rash and three teeth, he's still chill. 

The Nuggets are still sleeping pretty well.  We're on two naps a day and a bed time between 6:00pm-7:00 pm.  Wake up is also between 6:00am-....who am I kidding...it's pretty much 6:00 am.  Wishful thinking for a wake up at 7am.  But I will take it and realized I'm very lucky.  There are mama's out there still trying to get their babe to sleep through the night. 

I cannot believe I am saying this but we are starting to think about The Nuggets first birthday party.  My heart hurts because as a working mommy, I feel like I'm missing so much but I'm greatful that boys have a full time nanny to cater to them at home.  We recently went through the process of replacing our nanny (she decided to pursue other career opportunities) and it was incredibly stressful.  I will strongly consider a way to stay home if that happens again. 

My beautiful family

The Nuggets and their Godparents

The most special people that came to celebrate with us

10 month old Nuggets

Big boy Corbin

Weston and all his cuteness

Thanks to any of you still reading and as soon as I have more time (in about 4 years) maybe I'll be able to update more than once a month...eek! ;)

Labels: , , ,

30. 31. 32.